Fort Myers Disinfection Services
If you or someone in your home or business has been exposed to the Coronavirus, now would be the time to properly disinfect and clean your property. Our disinfection services include high-volume fogging, manual surface cleaning, and other specialized cleaning services. The staff at Dryzone Inc is no stranger to contamination. We work daily in the field handling hazardous mold cleanup, which cleanup protocols are like those of viral and bacterial contamination.
If you’ve had someone in your home or business property contract COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, it’s imperative you have your property properly disinfected. Dryzone Inc’s technicians are fully trained in biohazard response and can get your property cleaned to industrial standards.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call, we’re happy to answer and help you get your home or business cleaned to industrial level standards at (239) 360-5207.
Our Disinfection Process
We follow all appropriate CDC Cleaning Standards to ensure proper disinfection. Here are the steps we take on every job to ensure an industrial standard of cleaning:
- Assess the Situation Our technicians arrive at your home or business in full PPE ready to assess and build a plan to properly disinfect your property.
- Control & Setup of Equipment First, our technicians will setup up containment of the affected areas, and begin the process to install appropriate disinfection equipment (foggers and other specialized equipment)
- Clean, Disinfect and Deodorize all Surfaces We’ll begin the manual cleaning and disinfection process using a plant-based product, Benefect Decon 30, which carries a 30 second dwell time, effectively killing any viruses or bacteria within 30 seconds.
- Verify Proper Cleaning A supervisor reviews all cleaning and tests surface for contamination using specialized testing equipment.
EPA Registered Products We Use
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call, we’re happy to answer and help you get your home or business cleaned to industrial level standards at 239-567-0001
A list of a few of the EPA products we use on disinfection projects. These products may vary depending on your scenario.
- Benefect DECON-30: Fogging – SDS Sheet Typical disinfectants require 10 minutes contact time, which is difficult to achieve on vertical surfaces and materials. New Decon 30 solves this problem by being specially formulated to kill gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria with a more realistic contact time of just 30 seconds!
- Benefect Disinfectant: Fogging – SDS Sheet Broad Spectrum plant-based general disinfectant.
- Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate: Manual Surface Wipedown An economical heavy-duty cleaner is a disinfectant, fungicide, virucide, sanitizer, mildew stat, and deodorizer all in one. Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria (including MRSA), inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, and deactivates viruses such as the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) the virus that causes COVID-19, Avian Influenza, HIV-1, and many others.
Hear From Our Valued Customers
“They took the time to not only clean everything immaculately, but also to explain every step along the way.” - Emily M.
“Dryzone Inc did a great job removing the mold in our kitchen, they were timely, and professional, and kept us informed every step of the way.” - Dave S.
“Dryzone Inc was very easy to work with and made sure I understood each step through the process.” - Kip F.
“I have been working with Dryzone Inc for 4 years now. I can always depend on the team to be punctual and prepared.” - Jordan C.
“They came within about an hour of our flooding from a broken water pipe. Couldn't ask for better service.” - Joe L.
“Dryzone Inc's response time and workmanship were exceptional in taking on a major project which was caused by water damage.” - Angelo I.
“The staff at Dryzone Inc are always ready to assist without hesitation and do a phenomenal job keeping us updated as to the progress of the project.” - James J.
“The technician did a wonderful job for us. He was polite and efficient and it was obvious he cared for the work he was doing.” - Barry H.
We Protect Our Offing & Employees
We take the steps to protect offices and employees from exposure to COVID-19 and the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. Here's a list of our daily in office steps we’re taking to protect you and our employees from hazardous exposure. Note, many of these steps are taken daily regardless of the Coronavirus due to our nature of hazardous material, and biological cleanup.
- Daily fog disinfection of all trucks and vehicles, cabin, and storage areas.
- All our technicians wear gloves and masks at all jobs.
- All equipment returned to the office undergoes a vigorous disinfection process with disinfectants and specialized UV lights.
- Our offices are fogged weekly and specialized UV light disinfection devices are deployed over the weekend.
- Our disinfection protocols are to hospital standards, due to the nature of our business.
- We’ve invested our time to obtain the highly coveted OSHA Hazwoper Standard. https://www.osha.gov/html/faq-hazwoper.html
Local, Licensed & Certified
Our Expert Technicians Answer YOur Questions
What are the benefits of using my own restoration provider?When you hire us, we work for you and work to get your property repaired on time and with the highest quality. We’re also a one-stop shop, meaning not only can we help dry out and remove mold, but we’ll also repair it to its pre-loss condition. Using the insurance company’s preferred vendor may not offer the most experienced technicians and you’re not quite sure who you’ll have in your home, also in many instances, you’ll have to hire a separate general contractor or repair company to build back what the restoration company tore down. All our technicians are WRT certified (Water Restoration Technician) through the IICRC and all technicians are also fully pre-qualified and background checked. We’re fully insured and bonded and are ready to help you get your life back to the way it was before your loss. Call us today at (239) 360-5207 and let us help you get back on track.
Do I have to use the restoration company my insurance tells me?Absolutely not. Most times insurance companies act in their own interest and will offer you the cheapest restoration company around. Even though they may be certified, they’re working for the insurance company. We always suggest shopping around and finding the restoration provider you trust and feel the most comfortable using. We work with all insurance carriers and can handle billing through whatever carrier you have.
How do you know if you have mold?There are several symptoms of a mold problem. Musty smells, dampness, discoloration, excessive allergies. If you notice any of these issues you may have a mold issue. We can do both a visual inspection and if need be, hire a 3rd party air quality test to ensure results are not biased.